A mother and daughter find they have more in common than they bargained for.
Script Type: Play
Genre: Drama / Family
Length: 6 pages
Est. Budget: Micro Budget (less then $100K)
Screenplay SynopsisA mother and daughter discover they are both victims of domestic abuse.
About This Screenplay• April 2020: Home Theatre – Art Online, Australia: https://www.facebook.com/HomeTheatreArts/videos/641203180036537/
• 8 March 2020: ARKfest short play festival, Melbourne, Australia
• 11 & 12 February 2017: Short+Sweet Sydney, Depot Theatre, Sydney, Australia.
• 6 November 2016: Crash Test Cronulla, Arts Theatre, Cronulla (Final, third place, audience vote), Australia.
• 6 March 2016: Crash Test Cronulla (third place, audience vote), Arts Theatre, Cronulla, Australia.
• 27 April 2015: Script-In-Hand, Blood Moon Theatre, Sydney, Australia